Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Day At Soldier Hollow

So we decided to head up above the inversion and enjoy the snow. I wasn't quite sure how my little two would do but they were troopers and we had a great day. ( You have to love all of Brennan's girl snow clothes.)

Just the girls.... Looking good in their shades.




This is down at the bottom. Our huge train crashing into the fence.

This was the best part. Just riding the rope tow. Ryan actually did like riding up more than coming down. Crazy I know.

Diet Coke...please

The last run of the day. Thank you Alm's for a fun day out.

5 comments:

RaCeNMoMmY said...

so fun, cute pics. It looks so nice up there:)

I see we have the same taste in blog backgrounds. don't ya just love the brown with the blue & green!! so cute. If you ever get a chance my blog is cutelilmortonfamily.blogspot.com

Gough Clan said...

Jan I am so excited to see you have a blog. I am much better at blogging than facebook. Your little ones are soooo stinkin' cute. I am excited that we can stay in touch.

Kamie said...

Looks like a fun outing. We used to do that in Colorado with the kids. I love that the rope tows you up and there is no hiking involved!

CAMERAHAPPY said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I too, love the tow rope idea! That is my way of sledding! The kids look all cute bundled up. Brynley a lot of times will have Brysons gloves on too. What ever works! Right!

Valerie: said...

Looks like fun day out. I tagged you on my blog if you want to play along.