Thursday, October 23, 2008

MEXICAN RIVERIA CRUISE

So,,,, Preston and I have been home for 5 days and Iam still having major withdrawals. I can't decide what I am missing more right now... Is it the sun, the beach, the food, the strawberry daiquiris, the sleep, the 24 hour room service.... I don't know.

This is at Lover's Beach in Cabo San Lucas. This was my favorite beach. The water was so blue it was so beautiful.(If you watched The Hills this week this should look familiar.)


In Cabo we also went on a Rhino excursion. We drove these throught the rain forest and on the beach. (Let's just say Preston and his friend enjoyed this.. I just wanted to get back to the beach and my book and some yummy drink with an umbrella.)


In Puerta Vallarta we went on this outdoor adventure and it was amazing and probably the coolest and the most fun we have ever had. We rode in a boat over to an island and then you take a jeep ride up into the deep rain forest. Then my favorite part (as you can see there are no pictures of that sight) you ride a mule up a steep mountain and then it's just ziplines and repelling, It seriously was so fun. The first zipline I didn't dare look down because there was no down. Just trees and water. AWESOME!!






9 comments:

Angie Alm said...

I'm glad you had such a good time. Your pictures are awesome. You know me I love a good book, beach and of course a yummy drink!

Jodi said...

It looks like so much fun!!! I am dying to go on a good vacation right now.

omyhana said...

Happy Birthday to you as well! I wish I could have gone to MX! I totaly recognized the pics from the hills how pathetic~

buchanancasa said...

Hey Jan! I found your blog through Jodi's, I hope you don't mind. What a fun trip! And I see that you have Ryan in dance with Kris Martin, isn't she the sweetest lady? Anyway, it looks like you guys had a blast! P.S. I have made those pumpkin cookies about 5x since that night, with too many chocolate chips.

Bridget said...

So Jealous!!!! Looks like you had a fabulous time! I bet the donkey ride was great:)

123 said...

What a great way to celebrate your birthday!! I'm glad you had such a fun time!

erin said...

Okay, so I thought you might have a blog, since you mentioned mine on Sun. What an awesome vacation! I had no idea you went. How fun!! I hope you don't mind I add your blog to my list...

Angela, Grady and Boys said...

Hey there!
I hope you don't mind that I checked out your cute blog! Why have you been holding out on us? I would definatley have to agree...there is nothing about a cruise that I didn't like and haven't missed everyday since our last one! So fun! Sounds like you guys had a great time...I'm especially jealous of the mule ride up the mountain! :) I hope all is well! Sorry I missed visiting you on Tuesday...let's just say it wasn't one of our better days!

Kamie said...

Jan, I did this last year when we were in Puerto Vallarta! I thought it was amazing! I kind of felt like I was on the Amazing Race or Survivor. Can't wait to do it again. I think the scariest part was the ride in the back of the truck on those winding, narrow roads :)