Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ryan Turns 3!!!

I can't believe that she really is 3. I know everyone says time goes by so fast but it really is true. Her favorite thing is still Cinderella and Ariel. She loves to dance and sing and her most favorite thing of all is Wow Wow Wubzy. (Because I am not a photographer and she doesn't always smile when you want her to, this is the best one I could get of her at her party.)





My friend Melanie made her birthday cake. She loved it and it turned out so cute. I don't think that she actually ate any of the cake but she did lick most of the frosting.

We had a big birthday party with all of Ryan's family. We had pizza and games and of course lots of balloons and she got some of her favorite fun princess and Barbie stuff. When she opened her card from Grandma and Grandpa Boozer she was excited when money fell out. She held up her money and said she was going to buy Diet Coke. (I don't know where she would get that)

4 comments:

Jenny and Mark said...

Good job on your blog Jan. It looks very cute. I especially love the picture of Brennan at the fair sticking his head out of the carrot. He really has the cutest smile!

Bridget said...

We had so much fun at Ryan's party! The kids were talking about the games for a long time! You are such a great mom, your kids are so lucky to have you! I too wonder why Ryan would want Diet Coke???? Can't wait to see pictures from your trip! Love ya!

Jamie said...

Hey Jan, I hope you don't mind me taking a peek at your blog, I saw your blog on Jenny's list. Ryan is such a cutie and I'm having trouble believing that three years have already passed. Three sounds so much older than two. If you wanna check out our blog send me an email and I'll invite you, we are private kind of annoying I know. Jamie
jawelker@hotmail.com

Angie Alm said...

Long live Diet Coke. Ryan is my favorite!!