Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Disney On Ice





Because, I am a bah humbug mom and don't want to go to Disneyland until it's actually a memory for all of my children, we occasionally like to go to Disney On Ice. For awhile I even had Ryan convinced that this was Disneyland but she is getting too smart for her mean mom. But when I saw the princesses were coming and Buzz and Woody I thought it might be a little fun. However, Buzz and Woody were only in the finale and Brennan was worried the whole time because they never came out. Preston did have him convinced that they were probably sick and couldn't make it so when it was finally at the end and they made their grand appearance, everyone was happy!!! Especially me..Hopefully, this can buy me some more time...

1 comment:

CAMERAHAPPY said...

Besides the tickets, I love how the icee's are 15 bucks a pop. It seems like it's disneyland because it's as expensive as Disneyland. We always got free tickets, so we only had to buy the treats, still fun for the kids. Funny that Preston had him convinced they were sick. We usually had them convinced that the show was over at intermission. Wierd that nobody else was going to their car when we were:) Oh the joys!