Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day




So,,,,, When I taught first grade my all time favorite holiday with my students was St. Patricks Day. We would make cute little leprechaun outfits and sing the Leprechaun March as we paraded through the school. Of course that was after Lucky Leprechaun had visited our classroom and climbed our ladders, messed up our tote trays and left us gold. Well I decided Lucky needed to visit Ryan, Brennan and Blake this year. We made our ladders the night before and guess what??? Lucky came and brought a little gold... For days Ryan and Brennan were trying to figure out how he got in the house....



1 comment:

CAMERAHAPPY said...

I have always wanted to do something fun, but never have pulled it together yet. Maybe next year? I think I missed the opportunity with Bryson, the girls can enjoy though right? You are a cute Mom!